Paper Thesis Writing (PTW)

Paper Thesis Writing (PTW), that's one of the subjects I have this semester. We learn how to make a thesis. I think this is such a very important subject that i must be serious in it. This subject guides me to make a good writing of thesis so that I know about the rules and information what to write in each chapters of the thesis. At the end of the course, we're supposed to finish writing chapter 1, 2 , and 3 of our thesis. Till this time, I'm in progress writing chapter 2. Sometimes, I get stuck and have no idea what to write. When I face this problem, I just leave it all and do any other things like watching or networking. I hope I can use this thesis for my later final project to graduate from this university. Or at least, I just need to continue to write the next chapters, chapter 4 and 5. As college students who are required to write a thesis or paper to graduate from university, we must keep spirit. "Writing is difficult" must not be in our mind anymore. :) :) :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Post Card

Hedges Used by Indonesian ELT Students in Written and Spoken Discourses

Be Proud of Indonesian Cultural Heritage Richness and Be Alert of Its Preservation Efforts in the Global World