Post Card


RISDA ASFINA
12249
K.4




Hi, Zie !
I have a surprising news for you. Now, I'm in Sydney, Australia. I've been here since four days ago. I'm here with my cousins. How nice sydney is! We've visited several famous places here. They are Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Royal Botanical Gardens, Luna Park, and Sydney Tower. All of them are really wonderful. So, that's why Sydney is stated as one of the nicest cities in the world. But, everything is expensive here. Of course because Sydney is the most expensive city in Australia and the 66th in the world.
I will come back to Padang after holiday is over. So, I still have time for about three days. I won't miss anything here. So, for the rest time, I plan to go to some museums here, such as Powerhouse Museum, Art Gallery of New South Wales, and Museum of Contemporary Art.
If you were here right now, you would enjoy it too, and you wouldn't want to leave it soon. So, I look forward to having travelling around the world with you. See you !!

Fina

Komentar

FitRi RamAdHaNi LukMaN mengatakan…
Dear Fina,
I am glad to hear that.Why don't you ask me before?I think it can be fun.But,that's okay.May be next vacation we can visit it together.I hope you enjoy your days.I wonder if you brought me a souvenir.^_^


Fitri
Annur-Al-Huda mengatakan…
Assalamualaikum.

Excelent..


You've went to famous museum there.

Say, do you have any diffilculties talking with australian since they have different accent with american English or Britanian English?

I was wondering if you'd mind showing me your souvenirs.
WELCOME TO MY BLOG mengatakan…
That's a nice place.Would you mind asking me to go there next time?Don't forget to bring me some souvenirs.thanks.
MiLda Sari Hadi mengatakan…
wow... what a wonderful trip you have...

dont forget to take your camera with you... becuse i want to see it...

oh... tell me about the food??

is it good??
febrian mengatakan…
wow
that's a great experience...
i couldn't imagine how nice sidney is

so i want to go there later

don't forget to bring souvenir

i'll wait that
alma mengatakan…
that's so exiting fina...

how do you think about the student there???are there friendly???

I hope one day I can go there too...
alma mengatakan…
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
J.L0UL@ LeT it RoCk mengatakan…
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
J.L0UL@ LeT it RoCk mengatakan…
Enjoy your days ^_^
dani mengatakan…
Etdah gak ngarti...maklum
Risda Asfina mengatakan…
@dani :haha ..
Risda Asfina mengatakan…
.thx friends ,,someday we'll go there together :)

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Effect of Visualization Strategy in Reading Observed from Students' Cognitive Learning Styles

English Movie as an Input Model for Students’ Speaking Ability in Transactional and Interpersonal Conversation