I miss my Smanten



Yes I say I do miss my Smanten, a school where I spent my 3 years with all happiness and sadness. Now, my mind is like coming back to all the moments when I was there, in my lovely school. I miss any single steps I had there, in my classrooms, canteen, library, mosque, toilet, parking area, school field, laboratories, and teachers’ room.

I miss to have a flag ceremony every Monday morning. I remember when I picked up the garbage or raised up my hand to the head looking at the flag because of being late. I hated it at that time, but now I find it fun :D

I miss all activities I had with all my friends in our classroom. I miss the desk and chair where I sat, the whiteboard where I wrote anything, and any other things in my classroom. I miss the moment when my friends and I went to the canteen when studying hours were running.

I miss all my Smanten friends . . .

I MISS ALL MY “PUTIH ABU-ABU” MOMENTS >,<”

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Post Card

The Effect of Visualization Strategy in Reading Observed from Students' Cognitive Learning Styles

English Movie as an Input Model for Students’ Speaking Ability in Transactional and Interpersonal Conversation