After 2 Years . .



2 years have passed since i wrote a post in this blog. At that time, I was still in the first year of this univ. I just feel that it was yesterday when i step up my foot on this faculty named "FBS". Isn't it so fast?
>,<"

Now, i have been in the third year. Many things have happened. I'll never forget any seconds I pass. Everything I got, everything I faced ,will always be in my unforgettable memory.

Sometimes, I'm afraid to face the future. I'm afraid to loose what I have and get now. If only I could, I would stop the time, and start it again whenever I want. However, it's impossible. I must always be able to say, I'm ready to face the future, and I'll have a bright future :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Post Card

Hedges Used by Indonesian ELT Students in Written and Spoken Discourses

Be Proud of Indonesian Cultural Heritage Richness and Be Alert of Its Preservation Efforts in the Global World